And then it came to me: sexy snuggles.
Which inspired me to think about all the other sexy parts of winter:
Sexiest Parts of Winter
- Sexy snuggles.
- Thigh high socks
- A little bit of, um, friendly exploration under the throw blanket while watching television
- The fire crackling in the background
- Reading a sexy book under the covers
- Long hot baths...alone and with a friend
- Whiskey and Scotch to warm the blood
- Making out by the light of the Christmas tree
- Love Actually on all the time
- Peppermint ice cream
But to every light side, there must be a dark. And winter is very dark:
Least Sext Parts of Winter:
- Chapped hands
- The never-ending runny nose
- Bulky coats that make noise when you move
- Cold, wet socks
- Muddy, snowy footprints all over the floor
- Egg nog (I'm saying it's not delicious, just that it's not sexy.)
- Scraping ice off your car
- Dirty snow at the edge of the road
On that note, stay warm and sexy everyone!